Steve is the man. U rock dude truly amazing i really like admire u. May Jesus Bless u always and in faith I ask that U-Know-Who should be with u on u'r next trip and for all trips to come Amen.U'r friend for Life Carlos Fernandes
Hey Steve, tons of good pics it was a good time hanging out with you in Melbourne even though it was freezing cold. The Carlton Brewery was alot of fun, the beer tasted good. Cheers Mike Cameron-Canada
Hi Steve, Finally had a look at the pics. They look great. I like the harbour and Opera House shots. What a surprise to see our funny mugs there too...at least Baby Chook looks good! Will show the kids in the morning. Hope you are well. Bye for now, Andrew and Winnie
Hi Steve, this is Franklin from Bangalore. I hope you are enjoying a lot in Mumbai. The pics are great. I missed U when U last came to Bangalore, but pls inform me about ur next visit in advance so that I can plan and come to visit U. take care, Bye
8 Comments:
Steve is the man. U rock dude truly amazing i really like admire u. May Jesus Bless u always and in faith I ask that U-Know-Who should be with u on u'r next trip and for all trips to come Amen.U'r friend for Life Carlos Fernandes
Hi Steve, its nice to hear from you. Wish you all the best, take care. with warm regards: Wilson
Hey Steve, tons of good pics it was a good time hanging out with you in Melbourne even though it was freezing cold. The Carlton Brewery was alot of fun, the beer tasted good. Cheers
Mike Cameron-Canada
Pleasure was mine pal.
Hi steve the pictures are good.
God bless, Bryan
Hi Steve,
Finally had a look at the pics. They look great. I like the harbour and Opera House shots. What a surprise to see our funny mugs there too...at least Baby Chook looks good! Will show the kids in the morning.
Hope you are well. Bye for now, Andrew and Winnie
Hi Steve, this is Franklin from Bangalore. I hope you are enjoying a lot in Mumbai. The pics are great. I missed U when U last came to Bangalore, but pls inform me about ur next visit in advance so that I can plan and come to visit U. take care, Bye
hello Stevenson.Good pictures.
Best Regards,
Gisele D'Souza
Post a Comment
<< Home